Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday
-----
On this day, December third in 2016,
A day that once felt so serene.
-----
The day you came into this world,
With a spirit full of light and pearl.
-----
We used to celebrate this day with glee,
Together, just you and me.
-----
But now our paths have gone astray,
And you're with someone else today.
-----
I miss you more than words can express,
My heart aches with longing, I must confess.
-----
I still love you more than you know,
And I pray our love will someday grow.
-----
I can't live without you by my side,
You're the one I need, my heart's only guide.
-----
I hope you can forgive me, my dear,
And remove all your anger and fear.
-----
I long for the day when we're together again,
And our love will never again be in vain.
-----
Happy birthday to you, my love,
May the heavens above shower blessings from above.
-----

Post a Comment

0 Comments