*On the tips of her toes+

 *On the tips of her toes+


She was a little shorter than me

But in her presence, my heart was free

Her smile lit up the darkest of days

And her laughter, a symphony of grace


When we would meet, she'd rise up high

On the tips of her toes, just to reach my eyes

And with a gentle kiss, she'd steal my heart

And leave me feeling breathless, right from the start


It's funny how love works in mysterious ways

How it can take us by surprise, and leave us in a daze

For in her shortness, I found my perfect match

A love that could withstand any test, any scratch


And though she may be shorter than me

She stands tall in my heart, for eternity

For it's not the height that matters, you see

It's the depth of love, that sets us free.



Post a Comment

0 Comments