My Darling Queen

My Darling Queen

Of all the wonders I have seen,
There's none as sweet as my darling queen.
Her smile so warm, her eyes so bright,
She fills my world with love and light.

With every beat, my heart doth sing,
For the love she brings is everything.
The touch of her hand, the sound of her voice,
Makes my soul rejoice.

In her embrace, I find my peace,
My worries and fears do cease.
For she is the anchor that holds me tight,
And guides me through the darkest night.

Her beauty is beyond compare,
With long, flowing locks of golden hair.
And though she's fairer than the fairest rose,
It's her inner beauty that truly glows.

So here's a poem for my love,
Sent on wings of a snow-white dove.
May she know my heart is true,
And I will always cherish you.



Poet: Nunn Pari 


Post a Comment

0 Comments