Rawal Lake

Rawal Lake
Rawal Lake


Rawal Lake, oh how serene,
Your beauty leaves me in awe,
Your crystal-clear waters, oh so clean,
Reflect the sky like a mirror without flaw.

Your tranquil surroundings, oh so calm,
Invite me to linger and stay,
And forget about life's daily qualms,
In the peacefulness of your bay.

The gentle breeze caresses my face,
As I sit and watch the sun go down,
And I feel my soul start to embrace,
The serenity of this beautiful town.

Oh Rawal Lake, you're a true gem,
A sight to behold, a peaceful realm,
And though I may have to leave again,
Your memory in my heart will overwhelm.

So let me bask in your beauty once more,
And feel the calmness wash over me,
For in your presence, I'll always adore,
The serenity of your beautiful sea.


Poet: Nunn Pari

Post a Comment

0 Comments