Her innocent Wishes

 Her innocent Wishes


Oh, the wishes of my girlfriend,

Are like stars in the night sky,

Sparkling and shining so bright,

Guiding me towards a brighter light.


She dreams of a world so pure,

Where love and kindness reign,

Where all our worries disappear,

And happiness forever remains.


Her heart longs for a love so true,

A partner who'll cherish her every day,

Who'll walk by her side through thick and thin,

And never let her stray.


She wishes to explore the world,

To see the beauty of every place,

To experience different cultures and traditions,

And marvel at the wonders of our race.


My darling's wishes are simple yet profound,

They fill my heart with hope and joy,

For I know that with her by my side,

I can help make her wishes come true, and enjoy.


She wishes to sleep with her head on my shoulder,

A simple desire, yet it's so much bolder.

For in that moment, our worlds will merge,

As she finds peace in my loving urge.


She dreams of a place where she feels safe,

Where her worries and fears take a break,

And in my arms, she finds her sanctuary,

A place where her heart is free to vary.


With her head on my shoulder, she feels at ease,

As her body and soul find the perfect release,

She breathes a sigh of contentment and calm,

As she knows that in my arms, she's always at home.


Oh, the wishes of my girlfriend,

Are like music to my ears,

For in fulfilling her every dream,

I find joy beyond compare.


So, let her sleep with her head on my shoulder,

For in that moment, our love grows bolder,

And as we embrace the warmth of the night,

I'll hold her close until the morning light.

She wants me to hug her tight,

So tight that we become one body,

A union of love and warmth and light,

That shines so bright, it's almost godly.


In my arms, she feels secure,

A place where she can be free,

To let go of all her fears,

And let her heart just be.


So, I wrap my arms around her,

And hold her close to me,

As our bodies merge together,

In a moment of sweet harmony.


We become one in that embrace,

A symphony of heartbeats and breaths,

As we share the love that's between us,

In a moment that feels like forever.


Oh, the wishes of my girlfriend,

Are the desires of my own heart,

For in fulfilling her every dream,

Our love grows stronger from the start.


So, I hug her tight, as she wishes,

And we become one body, one soul,

In a love that's eternal and endless,

And will forever make us whole.

Post a Comment

0 Comments