Proposal accepted

Proposal accepted
-----
In memory of my dear friend Bia,
Whose journey has taken her down a different path.
-----
She was a dreamer with a heart full of love,
Her beauty and creativity was a gift from above.
-----
We both wore spectacles, a bond so unique,
She called me Nunn, and I called her Pari, it's what we speak.
-----
On Valentine's day, I proposed with all my might,
But she moved on with someone else, and it wasn't right.
-----
Together we dreamed big and aimed for the stars,
She supported me in my startup and helped break down the bars.
-----
Now as I look back, memories of her bring a bittersweet trace,
Her legacy will always live on, and her warmth I'll forever embrace.
-----
Though our paths may have diverged, and she's moved on to someone new,
I'll always cherish the moments we shared, and my love for her will forever be true.
-----
Poet: Nunn Pari

Post a Comment

0 Comments