Dreams Come True

Dreams Come True
-----
Bia, my love, you light up my day,
With your laughter and your smile so gay,
I've known you for a while, and I must say,
You've stolen my heart in every way.
-----
Your beauty and your grace,
Are things that I can't replace,
And the more time we spend together,
The more I know that we belong together.
-----
So here I am, on bended knee,
Asking if you'll marry me,
I promise to love you through thick and thin,
And to be by your side, through every win.
-----
Bia, my love, will you do me the honor,
Of spending forever with me as your partner,
Together we'll build a life that's true,
And make each other's dreams come true.
-----
So please say yes, my dearest Bia,
And make me the happiest person, today and forever!
-----
Poet: Nunn Pari

Post a Comment

0 Comments