Her earrings, how they shine so bright


 Oh, her earrings, how they shine so bright,

A sight so captivating, like starry night,

With gems that sparkle like precious stones,

And leave me lost in a romantic zone.


In her earrings, I see a beauty so rare,

A grace that fills me with love and care,

For they hold a charm that's truly unique,

And leaves me lost in a sweet mystique.


With each turn of her head, my heart begins to soar,

And I am swept away in a love I adore,

Lost in the glow of her precious gems,

A love so deep, it feels like a hymn.


Oh, how I long to hold her close,

And see the beauty that her earrings expose,

To admire the grace that they impart,

And be lost in the love that fills my heart.


For in her earrings, I find a solace,

A place of comfort, a divine palace,

And with each beat of my heart, I vow,

To love and cherish her forever, starting now.


So let me hold her close and admire her earrings,

And know that our love is what truly sings,

For with her by my side, my heart is complete,

And our love will endure, eternal and sweet


Poet: Nunn Pari

Post a Comment

0 Comments