Her figure moves with grace

 
💓💖💗
Oh, her figure, how it moves with grace,

A sight so alluring, beyond compare,

With curves that flow like a gentle stream,

And leave me lost in a sweet, romantic dream.


In her figure, I see a work of art,

A masterpiece that steals my heart,

For it holds a beauty that's truly rare,

And fills my soul with an endless flare.


With each step, my heart begins to race,

And I am swept away in her embrace,

Lost in the curves of her attractive figure,

A love so deep, it makes my heart trigger.


Oh, how I long to hold her close,

And feel the curves that I love the most,

To embrace her figure and never let go,

And bask in the beauty that we both know.


For in her attractive figure, I find my solace,

A place of comfort, a divine palace,

And with each beat of my heart, I vow,

To love and cherish her forever, starting now.


So let me hold her close and feel her curves,

And know that our love is what truly serves,

For with her by my side, my heart is complete,

And our love will thrive, eternal and sweet


Poet: Nunn Pari

Post a Comment

0 Comments