Her pink spectacles

 
shraddha-kapoor

Oh, her pink spectacles, how they frame her face,

A sight so endearing, like a warm embrace,

With a hue that's soft like a gentle rose,

And leaves me lost in a romantic prose.


In her pink spectacles, I see a beauty so rare,

A grace that fills me with love and care,

For they hold a charm that's truly unique,

And leaves me lost in a sweet mystique.


With each glance, my heart begins to flutter,

And I am swept away in a love so tender,

Lost in the radiance of her spectacles,

A love so deep, it feels like a miracle.


Oh, how I long to hold her close,

And see the beauty that her spectacles expose,

To admire the grace that they impart,

And be lost in the love that fills my heart.


For in her pink spectacles, I find a solace,

A place of comfort, a divine palace,

And with each beat of my heart, I vow,

To love and cherish her forever, starting now.


So let me hold her close and admire her spectacles,

And know that our love is what truly sparkles,

For with her by my side, my heart is complete,

And our love will endure, eternal and sweet.


Poet: Nunn Pari

Post a Comment

0 Comments