Her Juicy lips

 

Oh, her Juicy lips, how they curve and shine,

A sight so captivating, like a fine wine,

With a shade that's soft like a rosy petal,

And leaves me lost in a romantic riddle.


In her beautiful lips, I see a beauty so rare,

A grace that fills me with love and care,

For they hold a charm that's truly unique,

And leaves me lost in a sweet mystique.


With each smile, my heart begins to race,

And I am swept away in a love I cannot replace,

Lost in the allure of her precious lips,

A love so deep, it feels like a sweet eclipse.


Oh, how I long to hold her close,

And feel the beauty that her lips expose,

To admire the grace that they impart,

And be lost in the love that fills my heart.


For in her beautiful lips, I find a solace,

A place of comfort, a divine palace,

And with each beat of my heart, I vow,

To love and cherish her forever, starting now.


So let me hold her close and admire her lips,

And know that our love is what truly eclipses,

For with her by my side, my heart is complete,

And our love will endure, eternal and sweet


Poet: Nunn Pari

Post a Comment

0 Comments