In the eyes of my love

 

In the eyes of my love, I see

A world so pure and fair

Like the vast and endless sea

Her beauty is beyond compare


Her lovely lips, so soft and red

Are like petals of a rose

And when they part, I'm almost dead

As my heart with joy overflows


Her cloudy hair, like gentle mist

Is a sight to behold and cherish

Its beauty cannot be missed

And it makes my heart feel merry and garish


Her attractive figure, so delicate and fine

Is a wonder of God's creation

It leaves my heart in a bind

And fills me with deep admiration


Her long eyelashes, like a butterfly's wings

Flutter gently with every blink

And they leave my heart with sweet stings

As I gaze upon her and think


Her pearly teeth, like precious pearls

Are a sight to behold and admire

And when she smiles, my heart unfurls

Like a bird taking flight, soaring higher


In the eyes of my love, I see

A beauty that's beyond compare

And every moment spent with thee

Is a moment that's beyond compare


Poet: Nunn Pari

Post a Comment

0 Comments