Liking converted to Loving

 

When did I start loving her, I can't recall

But I loved her deeply, with all my all

It was in the small moments, that love grew

In the way she spoke, and the things she knew


We would walk and talk for hours on end

About the world, and our hopes to amend

Our society, with all its flaws

And make it better, with new laws


But as time went by, my love grew stronger

And I knew that I couldn't wait any longer

To tell her how I felt, and make it clear

That my love for her, was real and sincere


So I took her hand, and looked in her eyes

And told her that she was my heart's only prize

And to my surprise, she felt the same

And our love burned bright, like a passionate flame


And so we walked, hand in hand

A love so pure, and so grand

Through the chilly winter, and the coming spring

Our love would bloom, and forever sing.


Poet: Nunn Pari

Post a Comment

0 Comments