The Dedicated Song, went wrong


In the central stall, a sound system installed all around,

Announcements and songs, spreading joy and sound.

I wanted to dedicate a song to my Love, Pari,

But keep it a secret, a surprise to make her happy.


The RJ asked me which song I would like to play,

I requested one by the most in singer of those days.

But, oh no! He accidentally played a sad one,

A song so meaningful, its words like a loaded gun.


The lyrics spoke of breaking up and how we can't survive,

How it's impossible to live without the one we strive.

She's moved on, but I still hold on to what was,

My heart aching, my emotions in a tangled buzz.


The song he played by mistake, it was so poignant and true,

A song that resonated with my heart, oh how it drew,

The memories of our love, our laughter and our strife,

My heart yearning for her, till the end of my life.


Poet: Nunn Pari

Post a Comment

0 Comments