Inspirations!

Inspirations!

Inspirations

My lips utter prayers, my heart filled with hope,

As I look to the heavens and fervently grope,

For guidance and blessings to come my way,

For a life that's meaningful and filled with light each day.


May my desires become more than mere words,

May my pleas be heard, and not just heard,

But granted in a way that brings me closer,

To the divine love and wisdom that I seek to discover.


Oh Lord, make my life like a flame that burns bright,

A source of warmth and comfort, a guiding light,

A beacon of hope for all those who seek,

The path of righteousness and the truth that we speak.


May I be blessed with strength and perseverance,

To overcome every challenge and every hindrance,

And may my soul be uplifted by the grace,

Of the divine presence that fills every space.


So let my prayers be more than just words on my lips,

But a sincere plea that never falters or trips,

For a life that's filled with purpose and meaning,

And a soul that's forever yearning and leaning.

Post a Comment

0 Comments