April


 It's April of twenty-twelve,

And my heart is full of glee,

For the love of my life has said yes,

And she wants to spend forever with me.


She's accepted my proposal,

And my heart feels like it's soaring high,

Her love for me is indisputable,

And I feel like I could touch the sky.


She tells me that she loves me,

And wants to spend her life with me,

And I can't help but feel so lucky,

To be with someone so loving and carefree.


We share our dreams and aspirations,

As we plan for the future ahead,

And though there may be tribulations,

Our love will never be misled.


As we hold each other tight,

In the warmth of each other's embrace,

I know that everything will be alright,

And our love will never be displaced.


So here's to our love, so true and strong,

And to the future that lies ahead,

Together we'll walk life's road along,

And our love will never be misled.


Poet: Nunn Pari

Post a Comment

0 Comments