In your eyes

🤩⭐⍣⍣⭐🤩
In your eyes, I see the stars,

Each one shining bright and true,

A galaxy of love and light,

That guides me straight to you.


In your smile, I find my joy,

A ray of sunshine on my day,

A beacon of hope and happiness,

That drives my cares away.


In your touch, I feel your heart,

Beating steady, strong and true,

A rhythm that matches mine,

And binds me close to you.


In your kiss, I taste your love,

Sweet and passionate, pure and true,

A flame that burns within my soul,

And lights the path for us anew.


Together we stand, hand in hand,

Our hearts entwined, forevermore,

A love that's pure, a love that's true,

That shines brighter than any star.


For you are my forever love,

My heart's true home, my soul's delight,

A love that blooms and grows each day,

And fills my life with endless light. 


Poet: Nunn Pari

Post a Comment

0 Comments