beautiful brown eyes

 
👁👁👁
Oh, beautiful brown eyes that shine so bright,

A reflection of the stars in the night,

How they sparkle and gleam like precious gems,

And leave me lost in a dream, unable to stem.


In your eyes, I see a world of love,

A place of peace, a heaven above,

For they hold a beauty beyond compare,

A radiance that fills me with endless care.


With each gaze, my heart begins to race,

And I am swept away in your embrace,

Lost in the depths of your beautiful brown eyes,

A love so deep, it fills the skies.


Oh, how I long to gaze into your eyes,

And see the love that within them lies,

To hold you close and never let go,

And feel the passion of our love's sweet flow.


For in your eyes, I find my solace,

A place of comfort, a divine palace,

And with each beat of my heart, I vow,

To cherish and love you forever, starting now.


So let me gaze into your beautiful brown eyes,

And find the love that within them lies,

For with you by my side, my heart is complete,

And our love will shine, eternal and sweet.


Poet: Nunn Pari

Post a Comment

0 Comments