Love at first sight


 It was a love at first sight, a feeling so pure

But I never knew you, and that feeling had no cure

I would see you often, but never had the courage to speak

For I thought my feelings, would make me seem so weak


But then she came along, and made me confess

All the feelings I had, that I tried so hard to suppress

And when I finally spoke, my heart felt so light

For I knew then, my love for you, was not just a flight


It was real and true, a love that could withstand

The test of time, the trials of life, and all that's grand

And though it took me so long, to let my heart be known

I'm glad I did, for now our love has grown


It's been a journey, full of ups and downs

But with you by my side, I know we'll never drown

For our love was meant to be, a love at first sight

And now, with you, I know everything will be just right.


Poet: Nunn Pari

Post a Comment

0 Comments