My heart starts to overflow


 It's the year of twenty-eleven,

And we're working together for TYO,

As we plan and organize this event,

My heart starts to overflow.


I've been spending so much time with her,

And I can't help but start to feel,

That there's something special here,

Something I can't quite conceal.


I've started to like her, it's true,

The more we work, the more I see,

The qualities that make her so unique,

And the person she's meant to be.


In my secret diary I've written,

A poem about this newfound love,

Hoping that one day she'll discover,

The feelings I've been dreaming of.


Even though it's still uncertain,

And I don't know how she feels,

I can't deny the way my heart beats,

And the love that it reveals.


So here's to TYO and our friendship,

And the chance for something more,

I'll keep on hoping and dreaming,

Until love comes knocking at the door.


Poet: Nunn Pari

Post a Comment

0 Comments