The way that she looks at me now


 It's still twenty-eleven, and I can hardly believe,

The way that she looks at me now,

I can feel her heart beating, her breath on my sleeve,

As we stand here and take in the crowd.


I've had feelings for her for some time,

But I didn't know if it was mutual,

But as she looks into my eyes, I find,

That her love for me is not just an individual.


She tells me that she's fallen for me,

And I feel like I'm on top of the world,

It's like all the stars in the sky can see,

The love that's between us unfurled.


My heart races with every touch,

Every smile, every word she says,

And I know that I love her so much,

In so many different ways.


So now as we work together,

On this event that we both hold dear,

I know that our love will never falter,

And I can't wait to spend more time near.


It's not just a dream, it's a reality,

And I thank the stars above,

For bringing us together in perfect harmony,

And showing us the beauty of love.


Poet: Nunn Pari

Post a Comment

0 Comments