My love

 

My love, my dear, my heart's delight,

Thou art the sun that shines so bright,

And every moment spent with thee,

Is like a dream that's meant to be.


Thou art the rose that blooms so fair,

The gentle breeze that fills the air,

And every word that falls from thy lips,

Is like a honeyed nectar that my heart sips.


Thy beauty, my love, is beyond compare,

A true treasure in a world so rare,

And every glance from thy sparkling eyes,

Is like a glimpse of paradise in the skies.


Thou art the poetry that fills my soul,

The muse that makes my heart feel whole,

And every moment spent in thy embrace,

Is like a sweet, sweet melody that fills the space.


So let me vow, my love, to thee,

That I shall love thee endlessly,

And every day, with all my heart,

I shall cherish thee, never to part.


Poet: Nunn pari

Post a Comment

0 Comments