My Heart ♥

 

My love, my heart, my precious one,

In thee, I find a love that's pure and true,

And every moment spent in thy company,

Is like a treasure that's priceless, for me.


Thou art the sun that brightens up my day,

The moon that guides me through the night's way,

And every word that falls from thy lips,

Is like a symphony, that my heart grips.


Thy beauty, my love, is beyond compare,

A true angel in a world so rare,

And every glance from thy loving eyes,

Is like a glimpse of heaven, in disguise.


Thou art the flame that burns in my soul,

The fire that keeps me warm and whole,

And every moment spent in thy sweet embrace,

Is like a sweet, sweet refuge, in this chaotic space.


So let me pledge, my love, to thee,

That I shall cherish thee, eternally,

And every day, with all my heart,

I shall love thee, till death do us part.


Poet: Nunn Pari

Post a Comment

0 Comments