My Love

 

My dearest love, my heart's delight,

In thee, I find a love that's pure and bright,

And every moment spent in thy sweet embrace,

Is like a warm, comforting, loving place.


Thou art the star that shines so bright,

The beacon that guides me through the night,

And every word that falls from thy lips,

Is like a melody, that my heart skips.


Thy beauty, my love, is beyond compare,

A true gem in a world so rare,

And every glance from thy loving eyes,

Is like a reflection of paradise.


Thou art the flame that burns in my heart,

The light that guides me through the dark,

And every moment spent in thy gentle care,

Is like a sweet, sweet respite, from every care.


So let me vow, my love, to thee,

That I shall love thee eternally,

And every day, with all my heart,

I shall cherish thee, never to part.


Poet: Nunn Pari

Post a Comment

0 Comments