She asked me to delete her pictures

 

She asked me to delete her pictures,

From messenger and email alike,

But how could I erase those memories,

That are etched in my mind, and my heart alike.


Her paintings are etched in my heart,

Like a beautiful masterpiece of art,

And though she may be gone, we'll never part,

For her love will always be in my heart.


Her pictures may be gone from my phone,

But her love will forever be shown,

In the way that I smile, and the way that I moan,

For her love is something I'll always own.


So let her go, and be happy with another,

For love is something that cannot be smothered,

And though she may be gone, I'll always discover,

That her love will live on, like a flame under cover.


For in my heart, she will always be,

A part of my life, and my history,

And though we may be apart, she'll always see,

That my love for her, will never be a mystery.


Poet: Nunn Pari

Post a Comment

0 Comments