She may get everything

 

She may get everything, but not my love

For it was a gift, that came from above

I loved her with all my heart, with every fiber of my being

A love so pure, so true, so freeing


Like me, no one could love her

For my love was infinite, and it would never blur

It was a love that transcended, all boundaries and all fears

A love that would last, through all the laughter and the tears


She may find someone new, who could give her the world

But he could never love her, like I did, with a passion unfurled

For my love for her, was more than just words and deeds

It was a feeling so strong, it could fulfill all her needs


So let her go, and find what she seeks

For in my heart, my love for her will never be weak

It will burn forever, like a bright shining star

A love so infinite, it'll light up the world afar


Poet: Nunn Pari

Post a Comment

0 Comments