The way your lips met mine

 

I won't forget your first French kiss,

The way your lips met mine in bliss,

A moment that took my breath away,

And left me wanting more each day.


Your hands wrapped gently around my waist,

As we stood there in that intimate space,

Our bodies close, our hearts ablaze,

Lost in the passion of the moment's craze.


Your tongue danced with mine, a perfect match,

As we explored each other's mouths with a catch,

And in that moment, nothing else mattered,

But the love we shared and the dreams that scattered.


I won't forget your first French kiss,

For it was the start of our love's bliss,

A memory that I will always cherish,

And a moment that will never perish.


For even though we're no longer together,

And our paths have led us in different weather,

I still remember the way you made me feel,

And the love we shared that was so real.


Poet: Nunn Pari

Post a Comment

0 Comments